Wednesday, December 3, 2014


                                                         Da Story of My Life 


My name is Darrel Curtis but my friends called me Darry but I am also known as “Superman” by my gang.  I am twenty-years-old, the oldest of the Curtis brothers and since my parents passed away I have been the one in charge of my two brothers, Soda who is sixteen going on seventeen who has also been helping the family some how and Ponyboy who is the youngest. My parents died on a car accident a few years ago when my brothers and I were still very little. Since then I had to take the responsibility of raising them. My brother Ponyboy says that I am a young guy who grew up fast because of the fact that I am the one who mostly does all the work in our family.  In order to do that I had to quit many of the things I did and instead I had to start working somewhere to get money. At the beginning it was quite sad that I had to quit doing all the awesome things I used to do including being captain of the football team and instead I had to start working and doing all the housework.  I always wanted to go to college where I could be free of choosing who to be. Even thought college sound like something fun it does not bring the enough benefit in order to provide for a family of three teenager boys, so I had to take the responsibility of working somewhere to get money. I worked for a roofing company. 


I am on the middle,
Soda is the one on the the left
and
Ponyboy is the one on the right.
    (pixgood.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment